Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing

A word from Frank:

I wanted to speak a little about The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing. I wrote the guide 4 years ago and lunched my first site, SportsInvestingGuide.com (being redesigned/re-organized in the near future). I first launched SportsInvestingGuide.com to promote my gambling guide.

Though it is not rocket science, sports wagering can be a fun and profitable hobby. Most people become seduced by the allure of easy and quick profits. But most people don't win and more people are gambling with the aid of the Internet. Though gambling has seen recent acceptability, it will always be surrounded with a shady haze. Whether it is scams and scamdicappers, or people gambling their saving away, gambling will always be controversial.

The reason I wrote this guide is truly because I could have benefited from reading such a guide when I was a young, dumb gambler. With the vast universe of online gambling, any newbie can become overwhelmed. I want The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing to be a beacon of light and responsible for saving sports bettors from making the same mistakes I made for years.

When I launched SportsInvestingGuide.com, I could barely design a website, let alone market one. I read a few online marketing guides, and gain a very limited knowledge and a path to follow. Following this path, The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing surprisingly began to sell.

I wasn't raking in the cash, but the site was paying for itself; I was onto something.

As SportsInvestingGuide.com began transforming into SIG, I began giving away the guide to subscribers to my list. People love free things and this marketing technique worked pretty well. But I was working on a new edition of the guide, and now I have a good knowledge of online marketing. I have a marketing plan and expect sales to ramp up as the NFL season, or betting season, is in full swing. TheBettorGuide.com is now the sales site for he newest, almost 100 page edition of The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing.

I still give my subscribers a free gift when they subscribe to my list (as well as other free gifts during their subscription). It is a special report introducing the basics of Sports Investing and The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing. This give-away works so well, I decided to provide it to my affiliates. They best thing is that it is a brandable report in which the affiliate provides required information, such as their ClickBank nickname, and the report is branded so it looks like it comes the affiliate's website and all the links included the affiliate's ClickBank hoplink.

If you haven't already, join The Bettor's Guide to Sports Investing Affiliate Program by becoming a WPP member. Unlike most authors that use ClickBank for their affiliate program, I understand that your success directly relates to my success. Therefore, through the WPP, I offer my affiliates promotional tools and other online marketing software and scripts.

If you have any questions, or have a idea for a joint venture or co-operation, please fill free contact me at frank@thebettorguide.com.

No comments: